1896 Fletcher Public Library Card No. 53 issued to James Fitzgerald
The Fletcher Public Library
The Fletcher Public Library opened on August 8, 1896, with an inventory of 110 volumes provided by the state of Vermont. The library was located in the Fletcher Post Office and Mrs. C. Carpenter was the librarian.
Chartered in 1781, Fletcher, Vermont, is located in Franklin County in northwestern Vermont and currently has population of about 1,400 residents.